Nova helps employers meet all regulatory and employment guidelines with pre-employment physicals, return to work exams. We are certified to provide DOT, FAA physicals and respirator physicals. If your business necessitates specific evaluations Nova can create a custom physical to meet your needs.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Examinations
- Periodic Employee Health Examinations (Non-DOT physicals)
- Placement Exams, including history, personal and occupational, and physical examination
- Independent Medical Exams, Fitness for Duty Exams, etc.
- Return to work evaluations
Employers & Drivers: Please note that DOT Physicals are controlled by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and must be performed at a minimum, every two years. Beginning in May 2014, new guidelines require that all medical examiners who wish to perform DOT physicals pass a test and be nationally registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
We are pleased to announce that all Nova Urgent Care providers are registered! We have all necessary paperwork to complete your employees’ DOT physicals and get them back on the road! For more information, please email email@example.com.