We are excited to announce that we’ve joined the Inova Medical Group, a division of the Inova Health System which offers primary care and adult specialty services throughout the D.C. Metro region. We believe this partnership will enhance your patient experience and are excited to be joining an innovative, growing organization!
Because we are transitioning to the Epic Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, you will need to establish a new patient portal account with MyChart Patient Portal.
Your existing Healow patient portal account will be accessible through Friday, May 20th.
While you unfortunately are no longer able to communicate with your care team via the Healow patient portal, you may login to view past Nova Medical & Urgent Care Center encounters and print any necessary information.
To speak with your care team, request prescription refills, or view lab results offline, please dial the respective extension and leave a brief message with your full name, date of birth, phone number, and reason for your call. Our team is working diligently to respond to all messages within 24 hours:
- Extension 950: Dr. Christopher Connolly, Dr. Graham Dondlinger, Dr. Minh Ta, Dr. Amish Gandhi, Dr. Nagashree Gundu Rao, Teerawong Kasiolarn, ND, MSAc, LAc, Liana Chen, FNP, Meaghan Vaughn, FNP
- Extension 951: Dr. Hannah Phillips, Dr. Stephanie Pylypko, Dr. Dawna Rogers, Dr. Holger Noelle, Carleigh Kessler, FNP, Julia Levenson, FNP, Deena Hollingsworth, FNP
- Extension 952: Dr. Lisa Malloy, Dr. Grace Keenan, Dr. Safa Osman, Sarah Giardenelli, ND, MSOM, LAc.
Get Setup with a MyChart Patient Portal:
If you already have an established MyChart account through another Inova facility, we have good news – your appointment scheduling and care messaging can now be completed in one place!
If you do not have a MyChart account, you will be provided with an activation code upon leaving your first visit to our practice as an Inova entity. You may also come into one of our offices at your convenience to establish an account, or call us for an activation code. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to sign-up for MyChart. Patient parents/guardian can request proxy access for a child between the ages of 0-11 years old. Patients or parents of patients between the ages of 12-17 will not be able to have MyChart access.
To request a MyChart Patient Portal activation code remotely, please call our office at 703.554.1100. Please provide us with your full name, DOB, SSN, and preferred primary care provider. Once we have entered this information into our system, one of our team members will be able to verbally provide you with an activation code to setup your new MyChart account. If you have NOT been in for an appointment since May 2, 2016, you will only be able to update patient demographics and request appointments through your new MyChart account. If you have visited another Inova facility in the past, you will also be able to view your visit history.
For those who have been in for an appointment after May 2, 2016, your new MyChart patient portal will allow you to:
- Request or schedule medical appointments with your Inova or Valley Health primary care physician
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your primary care provider
- Pay your bill