Mark your calendar for our new Naturopathic Seminar Series!
Each month, you can join either Naturopathic Doctor Teerawong Kasiolarn (Kan) or Naturopathic Doctor Sarah Giardenelli for a FREE one hour seminar in Ashburn. They will cover varying topics and conditions and help you to optimize your health naturally.
Seminars will take place on the second Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. Advanced registration is required.
Saturday, April 9th
An Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine
Join Naturopathic Doctor Teerawong (Kan) Kasiolarn for a one hour Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine seminar. Kan will cover the following:
- What is naturopathic medicine and how does it differ from conventional Western medicine?
- What are the naturopathic principles?
- What is a naturopathic doctor and what is their scope of training?
- What are some of the varying naturopathic modalities and natural therapies?
- Can naturopathic medicine help to treat common ailments and medical conditions?
- How can a naturopathic doctor can help you to optimize your health?