We are excited to announce that we’ve joined the Inova Medical Group, a division of the Inova Health System which offers primary care and adult specialty services throughout the D.C. Metro region!
Because we are transitioning to the Epic Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, you will need to establish a new patient portal account with MyChart Patient Portal. Click here to learn more.
Your existing Healow patient portal account will be accessible through Friday, May 20th.
While you unfortunately are no longer able to communicate with your care team via the Healow patient portal, you may login to view past Nova Medical & Urgent Care Center encounters and print any necessary information.
To speak with your care team, request prescription refills, or view lab results offline, please call 703.554.1100, press # and dial the respective extension. Please leave a brief message with your full name, date of birth, phone number, and reason for your call.
- Extension 531950: Dr. Christopher Connolly, Dr. Graham Dondlinger, Dr. Minh Ta, Dr. Amish Gandhi, Dr. Nagashree Gundu Rao, Teerawong Kasiolarn, ND, MSAc, LAc, Liana Chen, FNP, Meaghan Vaughn, FNP
- Extension 531951: Dr. Hannah Phillips, Dr. Stephanie Pylypko, Dr. Dawna Rogers, Dr. Holger Noelle, Carleigh Kessler, FNP, Julia Levenson, FNP, Deena Hollingsworth, FNP
- Extension 531952: Dr. Lisa Malloy, Dr. Grace Keenan, Dr. Safa Osman, Sarah Giardenelli, ND, MSOM, LAc.
Our team is working diligently to respond to all messages within 24 hours. We apologize in advance for the longer than normal wait times and appreciate your patience during this transition.
For those patients who have been in for an appointment since May 2, 2016, your new MyChart patient portal account will allow you to:
- Request or schedule medical appointments with your Inova or Valley Health primary care physician
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your primary care provider
- Pay your bill